Class Owner Password Reset
Note: This article only applies to Class Owners. If you are an Instructor, Associate, or Customer, please contact your Class Owner for assistance.
In order to access the Class Owner page for the first time, or to reset a forgotten password, follow the steps below:
Reminder: The Class Owner Password is to only be used by the primary account holder and is not to be shared with your Customers. Customers will use the Class Password on the Class Page login.
- Access the Reset Password page at: https://myfitpro.live/password/reset
- Enter in your email address. (the same one we sent the Welcome email to)
- Click on the Send password reset link button.
- Check your email and click the Reset Password button.
Check your Spam folder if you don't receive it within 2-3 minutes.
- Confirm your Email address.
- Enter a new password into the Password field.
Passwords are case sensitive.
- Enter in the same password into the Confirm Password field.
- Click the Reset Password button.
You will then be logged into the Class Owner page and the "Password Updated" message will appear.
Success! Your new password is now set and should now be working on the Class Owner Log In page.