Enable Do Not Disturb
When streaming your class is it important to turn on Do Not Disturb (DND) in order to avoid an incoming call from interrupting your live stream on your smartphone or tablet.
Note: Do Not Disturb is different than Airplane Mode. Generally you do not want to turn on (or enable) Airplane Mode as this will disable the cellular connection and may disable Wi-Fi services that are necessary to connect to the My Fit Pro servers. You can turn on Airplane mode AND turn Wi-Fi back on to get data services, but you can not turn Airplane mode on and get cellular data services (if you are streaming outside for example). When you are in Airplane mode with Wi-Fi enabled, you still receive texts and phone calls if Wi-Fi Calling is enabled. This is why it may be easier just to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) instead of Airplane mode.
Other items to check to avoid interruptions:
- Enable Do Not Disturb
- Ensure Battery is Charged
- Device & Applications are Up-to-Date
- Stable Internet Connection
Enabling Do Not Disturb
- Ask Siri. Say something like: “Turn on Do Not Disturb,” or “Turn off Do Not Disturb.”
- Open the Control Center:
- On an iPhone with Face ID: Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen.
- On an iPhone with a Home button: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Tap the half-moon icon to turn on/off Do Not Disturb.
- Go to Settings and select ‘Do Not Disturb’
- Turn ‘Do Not Disturb’ on
- Turn ‘Scheduled’ off
- Under the ‘Silence’ option, select ‘Always’
- Under ‘Allow Calls From’, select the ‘No One’ option
- Turn ‘Repeated Calls’ off
- Go to Settings and select ‘Sounds’
- Turn ‘Silent mode’ on
- Turn ‘Vibrate in silent mode’ off
- Navigate to ‘Do not disturb’ and enable the setting
- Under both ‘Calls’ and ‘Messages,’ select the ‘No one’ option
- Turn ‘Repeated calls’ off