In addition to your standard Class Password, Temporary Passwords allows you to create an unlimited number of additional passwords that will automatically expire after a predefined number of days.
After creating a Temporary Password, the password is immediately available for use on your standard Class Login page. For example, https://myfitpro.live/jazzericse-amboy/
Some examples that Temporary Passwords can be used for are:
- 1-Day/Weekly/Monthly Promotions
- 1-off ClassPass Customers
Create a Temporary Password:
- Access your Class Owner Dashboard.
- On the left menu bar, select Temporary Passwords.
The top of the screen will display a list of current Temporary Passwords you have set.
- Use the New Password form to create a new temporary password:
- Specify a Name. For example: "Thanksgiving Promo"
- Specify a Password. For example: "TurkeyTime"
- Specify a Duration. For example: 7
The field determines how long the password is valid for.
The "timer" starts immediately after clicking Save.
For example: If today is Monday, November 2nd and you specify "7", the password will stop working at the end of the day on Sunday, November 8th. The 2nd = Day 1, 8th = Day 7.
- Click Save.
Your new Temporary Password will now be active on your Class Login page.
Delete a Temporary Password
- Access the Temporary Passwords page as described above.
- Locate the Temporary Password you wish to remove and click the red X to delete.
- Immediately the Temporary Password will no longer work.
Change a Temporary Password
There is no method to change a Temporary Password or its expiration date. Simple delete the existing one and add a new one using the instructions above