Watch Class on FireTV via a Computer
Using this method requires that you use Google Chrome as your web browser for accessing the class. Click here to download Google Chrome.
- Follow the instructions here to download and install the Airscreen application on your Fire TV.
- On the Fire TV, in the Airscreen app, click the Start option until it says "Wait for a connection."
- Open Google Chrome and access the Class Page link and login (as shown here).
- Click the Options dots icon at the top of the Google Chrome window.
- Click the Cast option.
- Select the device desired. In this example, I am selecting "AS-AFTMM [Cast]"
- All done! The video should begin playing on your TV!