Watch Class on Android Device
Please see the pre-requisites for what you need to watch class.
View Directly on Android
Start with up your favorite web browser such as Chrome.
- Go to the Class Page Link.
- Enter your full name into the Name field.
- Enter in the Class Password into the Password field.
The password is case sensitive, so pay attention to UPPER and lower case characters.
The password is provided to you by your instructor and may change monthly.
- Click Watch Now
- If the password was correct, you will be logged in and taken to the Class Page where the live stream video will appear.
Note: For some browsers & devices, as soon as the instructor begins class the video will start playing automatically. On other browsers & devices, the Offline / Live indicator will switch to "Live" and you'll need to press the Play button to begin the stream.
- Offline / Live Status Indicator - When the instructor is not streaming, it will show "Offline"; when they begin class, this will change to "Live"
- Video Play - The video of class will appear here.
- Comments Box - Press in here and type in text to add a comment. For example: Good morning!
- Send Comment - Press this button to share your comment with the rest of class.
- Live Indicator - Changed red and says "Live" to show that the instructor is streaming class.
- Play / Pause Button - Press to start playing the video or to temporarily pause class.
- Volume - Press to increase the volume of the video from the page.
- Full Screen - Press to switch to Full Screen view which will hide the comments.
- Cast - Option to send to Chromecast
- Enjoy class!