Watching Class on Computer
Please see the pre-requisites for what you need to watch class.
Start with up your favorite internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Mozilla.
- Go to the Class Page Link. Enter your full name into the Name field.
- Enter in the Class Password into the Password field.
The password is case sensitive, so pay attention to UPPER and lower case characters.
The password is provided to you by your instructor and may change monthly.
- Click Watch Now
- If the password was correct, you will be logged in and taken to the Class Page where the live stream video will appear.
- Offline / Live Status Indicator - When the instructor is not streaming, it will show "Offline"; when they begin class, this will change to "Live"
- Video Play - The video of class will appear here.
- Comments Box - Click in here and type in text to add a comment. For example: Good morning!
- Send Comment - Click this button to share your comment with the rest of class.
- Live Indicator - Changed red and says "Live" to show that the instructor is streaming class.
- Play / Pause Button - Click to start playing the video or to temporarily pause class.
- Volume - Click to increase the volume of the video from the page. Also check your computer and speaker volume.
- Full Screen - Click to switch to Full Screen view which will hide the comments. Press the "Esc" key on your keyboard to exit full screen.